[WikiEN-l] Eliezer is not a suitable administrator

Rob gamaliel8 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 20:00:37 UTC 2006

Note that the exception to the 3RR only applies to "simple vandalism" like
blanking, insertion of attacks, profanity, gibberish text, etc.  What you
describe here seems to be a content dispute and does not seem to fall under
the banner of simple vandalism.  I am not saying you are doing this, but in
the past some editors have claimed that the other party in a content dispute
is engaging in "vandalism" in an attempt to circumvent the 3RR.  I suggest
that in the future you strictly adhere to this rule regardless of what you
think about the quality of another party's edits.  Use the talk page to make
a note of these edits.  If they are in fact vandalism some other editor will
revert them.