[WikiEN-l] Re: Our Pokémon gallery

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 16:09:24 UTC 2006

"Haukur Þorgeirsson" <haukurth at hi.is> wrote in
message news:29291.206.165.150.70.1138376359.squirrel at webmail.hi.is...

#11 when I checked, but I get your point.

So what about if you try a Google IMAGE Search:
http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=%22Pok%C3%A9mon%20images%22&sa=N&tab=wi

Are they about to sue Google because you can display pictures of Pokémon
images through Google?

Are these images used properly on the actual pages in which they are placed?
If so, why would you want to delete them, since this would presumably damage
those articles.

WP:AGF says that I shouldn't speculate as to whether that might be the
idea...

The category listing is a purely mechanical list generated for management
purposes. It has no more real significance than the Google Image Search.

Possibly a better thought would be to add the Category namespace to
robots.txt: why does anyone need to crawl any namespace bu the main one
anyway?
--
Phil
[[en:User:Phil Boswell]]