[WikiEN-l] Eliezer is not a suitable administrator

david weiss loveisrael at mail.com
Thu Jan 26 21:25:08 UTC 2006

eliezer imposes an unfair, seriously biased and inaccurate article
dealing with messianic judaism.  when i had previously raised my concerns
in the discussion page and point out the gross misinformation in the main
article, eliezar would delete my tag.  (as a side note, i observed others
tag this article as violating the npov policy only to have their tags
deleted without explanation.)

i expressed my concerns on the talk page, only to be vandalised by
OpenInfo and blocked by Eliezer.  Eliezer prevented me from explaining:
1. where the npov policy was violated in several places; 2.  show where
the facts were seriously inaccurate and, 3. show where the author
contradicted himself.  eliezer blocked me without sufficient warning per
the blocking policy.

while i strongly disagree with eliezer's anti-messianic agenda, i do not
feel i vandalized the article or site in any way.  this site's policy
allows me the freedom to edit articles that violate the npov in a good
faith effort to make them more accurate.

i believe eliezer will only force his anti-messianic agenda upon the
public and a new administrator needs to be appointed who will fairly
address the topic.  thank you for your prompt and open-minded attention
to this matter.