[WikiEN-l] blocking policy was violated by Eliezer

david weiss loveisrael at mail.com
Wed Jan 25 16:30:40 UTC 2006

eliezer imposes an unfair, seriously biased and inaccurate article
dealing with messianic judaism.  when i had previously raised my concerns
in the discussion page and point out the gross misinformation in the main
article, eliezar would delete my comments.  (as a side note, i observed
others tag this article as violating the npov policy only to have their
tags deleted without explanation.)

i wove my editorial comments into the main article and eliezer deleted my
comments- saying it belonged on the discussion page (though he had
already deleted my comments from the discussion page).  i attempted to
repost my woven comments on the discussion page and he deleted there
again.  i attempted to repost my comments woven into the main article to:
1. highlight where the npov policy was violated in several places; 2.
show where the facts were seriously inaccurate and, 3. show where the
author contradicted himself.  eliezer blocked me without sufficient
warning per the blocking policy.

while i strongly disagree with eliezer's anti-messianic agenda, i do not
feel i vandalized the article or site in any way.  this site's policy
allows me the freedom to edit articles that violate the npov in a good
faith effort to make them more accurate.

i believe eliezer will only force his anti-messianic agenda upon the
public and a new administrator needs to be appointed who will fairly
address the topic.  if no other unbiased third party is willing to take
that responsibility, i am willing to volunteer.  (just tell me what i
need to do to qualify)  thank you for your prompt and open-minded
attention to this matter.