[WikiEN-l] More on WT:AFD

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 12:43:43 UTC 2006

Could people interested in fixing the problems AFD is causing in the
wider world please come to [[WT:AFD]]? At the moment most of the
indignation. I've pointed out that I put it there to point out the
need for severe internal reform rather than a solution being imposed
from without. But helpful suggestions on how to deal with problematic
nominations/nominators and (not-a-)votes are most urgently needed.

And remember: just because a nomination or (not-a-)vote is in good
faith doesn't mean it's not stupid or damaging.

- d.