[WikiEN-l] Re: Vatican is asserting copyright

Katefan0 katefan0wiki at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 17:38:33 UTC 2006

I'm not sure about the particulars, but my feeling is that the Vatican is
suggesting that it's always been copyrighted, and now they're just going to
enforce it.

Wikipedia/Wikisource doesn't make a profit itself, but in this situation I
don't see the Vatican agreeing to the commercial redistribution portion
of GFDL.

-k