[WikiEN-l] We aren't here to write an encyclopaedia, are we?

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Wed Jan 25 15:28:14 UTC 2006

We want you to enforce WP:CITE but not to use it to delete blocks of
information. Start with something that seems dubious. Ask for a cite,
delete it if neither you nor anyone else can find a source. Don't
jump in and say the whole thing is no good. I did that once at
Kennedy assassination theories. Didn't accomplish much. Still no
decent sources, but a least a notice saying that we ought to find some.

Fred