[WikiEN-l] Re: Dealing with crap deletion nominations

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 10:48:24 UTC 2006

"David Gerard" <fun at thingy.apana.org.au> wrote
in message news:20060123002455.GO27338 at thingy.apana.org.au...
> David Gerard (fun at thingy.apana.org.au)
> [060123 10:52]:
[snip]
> [00:46]  <kim_register> Ok, so based on this alone
> [00:46]  <kim_register> normal wikipedia policy should be consensus
> consensus consensus
> [00:46]  <kim_register> large pages can best be split and transcluded
> [00:47]  <kim_register> transcluded sections will survive AFD anyway,
> since
> even those will have like 50 editors or so
> [00:47]  <kim_register> this way we can keep a consistent and coherent
> policy across the entire encyclopedia namespace

Certain editors of my acquaintance will be shitting breeze blocks at this.

They know who they are, and they hate templates (hates them precious!).

Permission to express grim satisfaction at their pained expression as they
squeeze that lump of concrete through their back passage, SAH!
--
Phil
[[en:User:Phil Boswell]]