[WikiEN-l] illegel removal By Ragib to try modification of someparts

Peter Mackay peter.mackay at bigpond.com
Tue Jan 24 03:57:44 UTC 2006

> From: wikien-l-bounces at Wikipedia.org
> [mailto:wikien-l-bounces at Wikipedia.org] On Behalf Of joalex

> friends,
> this user  *Ragib* had banned my IP adress since I edited a
> page.He alleged me as  "*vandalism* " even without a
> sufficient cause.I think he banned me because he is in favour
> of PAKISTAN in which I modified some parts according to my
> knowledge.my IP is  *202.56.231.116* and my username is Cutejoe.
> This is a attack on the freedom of press in which I tried to
> keep up.ShameWikipedia Shame, of this unmatured Admin.

Looking at one of your edits to [[Pakistan]] at
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Pakistan&diff=36388999&oldid=36388
390 you changed the name of the country to "Pakistan_the whore of America",
amongst other controversial and poorly spelt changes.

Despite the strength of your feelings, you really cannot make such edits and
expect to have them stand for more than a few moments. Perhaps you should
discuss your edits first and see if you can gain consensus for them. Waging
an edit war and then seeking support here is not a winning strategy.

Peter (Skyring)