[Flag] Re: [WikiEN-l] Dealing with crap deletion nominations

Travis Mason-Bushman travis at gpsports-eng.com
Mon Jan 23 23:32:15 UTC 2006

How about we look at a crap UNdeletion nomination, to show that process
is not entirely a fetish of the "deletionists."

[[Gfxvoid]], currently on [[Wikipedia:Deletion review]]. An article
about a non-notable forum which fails [[WP:WEB]] guidelines and
received a pile of delete votes - a metric crapload of deletion votes,
including speedy deletion votes. Not a single keep vote was cast. An
admin sensibly speedily deleted the article and closed the debate.

Now here we have it thrown up on Deletion Review for no other reason
than "non-notable, spam is not a CSD criterion."

Well, so what?

I think this just even further proves Tony and David's point, that the
deletion process is hopelessly overbureaucratized.

-FCYTravis