[WikiEN-l] Admin list--privacy

Jay Converse supermo0 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 01:41:47 UTC 2006

> On 1/23/06, Jay Converse <supermo0 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > How can anyone be selected for discreetness on Wikipedia when
> essentially
> > every action you take can be looked at later?
> >

> There are other situations where discreetness may be called for.
> Direct emails for example.

That's true... I'm still kinda going down the line of thought that you can't
be selected for discreetness.  Unless every single person who votes for
someone at RfA has had to make some confidential dealings, how can that be
the basis upon which they were made an admin?

--
I'm not stupid, just selectively ignorant.