[WikiEN-l] Dealing with crap deletion nominations

Snowspinner Snowspinner at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 19:08:18 UTC 2006

How about David, an ardent deletionist, who is due for his more jobs
after a year of excellent service to the arbcom?

In fact, why don't we give David a title akin to Raul's on featured
articles? Deletion Director. And give him broad authority to look
into deletion cases and force sane results. However much one agrees
with his claims about how systemically broken *FD is, I don't think
anyone has seriously argued against his extreme sanity when it comes
to, well, everything.

-Phil