[WikiEN-l] Pointless deletions, bogus guidelines

BJörn Lindqvist bjourne at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 04:48:27 UTC 2006

> On 1/18/06, Sam Korn <smoddy at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 1/18/06, geni <geniice at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Good anyone who need IRA to justify their actions should have carried
> > > them out in the first place.
> >
> > I'm not sure that using the IRA to justify your actions for you is
> > ever a good idea!
> >

> my statement should have read "Good anyone who needs IRA to justify
> their actions should not have carried them out in the first place."

There is a certain process when responding to public mailing lists too:

1. Read what you are replying to.
2. Try to understand what you are replying to.
3. Write your reply.
4. Make sure it is coherent, relevant and not a total waste of time
for others to read.
4. Spellcheck it.
5. Capitalize sentences.
6. Send it.

Please do not sidestep this process. Process is important.

WikiEN-l is not an AOL chat room, it's not a time-critical affair.
If something needs to be written, it'll wait until tomorrow, or most
likely someone else will write it if it is not pure crap.

Don't expect mercy if you write garbage. If you
throw the rules out of the window don't complain if you go that way
too (I have not ben playing to much Max Payne I have not ben playing
to much Max Payne)

--
mvh Björn