[WikiEN-l] Pointless deletions, bogus guidelines

Tony Sidaway f.crdfa at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 21:55:24 UTC 2006

On 1/21/06, I wrote:
> Both types of bold action require bold, but not insensitive,
> justification, which must be provided in a forthright and cooperative
> manner.  The community may ultimately withhold the presumption of good
> faith from a person who abuses the principles.  For further thoughts
> on this, see various discussions on my talk page  history involving
> Xoloz and myself.  I commend Xoloz's comments and have learned much
> from the dialog.

Oops, I should say that I am User:Tony Sidaway on English Wikipedia
and my talk page history is at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Tony_Sidaway&action=history

Please add "&limit=500" or something to the above URL if you want to
have a proper guddle, otherwise you'll probably just get the latest
three days or so; I am considering selling the syndication rights of
my talk page on ebay. :)