[WikiEN-l] 3RR, a proposed update

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 13:54:09 UTC 2006

It's a nice idea, but what about people who repeatedly break the 3RR or do
it on more than one page. Those deserve to be blocked without a chance to
get unblocked and continue.

Anyone with a single offense should be able to discuss things with the
blocking admin after which the this admin can decide the review their
action. Only after such discussion has no effect should someone take it to
the list.

If someone makes a promise to an admin personally the admin knows about it
and can make sure the promise is uphold. If any block gets a button, there's
no way the now unblocked people can be kept in line.

Mgm