[WikiEN-l] I was blocked for an unexisting policy

Sam Spade samspade.thomasjefferson at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 21 12:54:01 UTC 2006

I think this is a pretty clear case on non-encyclopedic disruption.
The disruption policy is intentionally vague. There is no possible way
they could have thought up all the ways a person might disrupt our
project. Heck, if they listed all the different ways people have
historically disrupted our project, it would be so long and useless a
list as to be disruptive itself.

My first thought was for you to ad the image in question to a page
where it might be apropriate, but that is probably not a good idea at
this point either. Having been involved in a few scrapes regarding
images others prefered not to see, my advice is to find something
elese to do.

You seem interested in Romanian history. Would you perhaps be able to help out w

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corneliu_Zelea_Codreanu#Legacy

?

Cheers,

Sam Spade