[WikiEN-l] Violation in 3RR to block

Jonathan dzonatas at dzonux.net
Wed Jan 18 06:08:10 UTC 2006

This is a notice to report User "Cleared as filed" as a violation to
implement a block under WP:3RR. There were no identical reverts
committed. Every diff listed on the notice board do not show identical
changes, under:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/3RR#User:Dzonatas

I have seen past notices posted, and every one required that the
reversions be identical. These revisions are far from identical, as they
include attempts to update the text based user comments.
The user that reported the 3RR has in fact made identical reverts with
no attempt to update the text. Cleary, the report was made to frustrate
the situation.

Mediation of the page was in progress. I've tries to follow mediation,
but the other users stayed silent. I invited to discuss the changes, but
the other user reverts to his version and tells me to start from there.
However, there has been an adrous task to somewhat of a consensus with
the text on the page, and the discussion history shows it.

In conclusion, "Cleared as filed" did not take the proper time to
investigate the situation before implementation of a block.

Respectfully,
Jonathan