[WikiEN-l] Another AfD example

Tony Sidaway f.crdfa at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 00:53:21 UTC 2006

On 1/21/06, Justin Cormack <justin at specialbusservice.com> wrote:

> Ah you have expanded the detail, made more of a justification of
> notability.

Well in my earlier email I did also mention BP Upstream. They used the
product, as an experiment, to manage the bid processs for the Claire
Oilfield.  Of course this kind of thing gets expanded piecemeal, but
only because I seem to be encountering, at every single step of the
way, people who aren't prepared to do any research,and so must be
spoon-fed information to stop them veering off into a deletion
proposal justified by their ignorance and failure to investigate.