[WikiEN-l] Another AfD example

Tony Sidaway f.crdfa at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 00:30:06 UTC 2006

On the CfD, I don't think that many of those engaged in the CfD
realised how useful categories are within the database.  With such
category linking, it is pretty easy to produce comprehensive reports
of living people, the amount of editing their articles get, and so on.
 We could if we decided to make an overnight decision to semiprotect
all such articles, and I for one wouldn't object.  But we could only
do so if first we identified the articles on living people in a manner
that enables them to be located quickly within our rather immense
database.