[Flag] Re: [WikiEN-l] Another AfD example -- a serious proposal to fix it

Travis Mason-Bushman travis at gpsports-eng.com
Sat Jan 21 00:01:44 UTC 2006

On Jan 20, 2006, at 3:42 PM, Sean Barrett wrote:

> Have nominations painlessly canceled, with no repercussions at all,
> would make the deletionists /more/ likely to nominate stuff for
> deletion, not less.

Yes, because Lord knows those evil deletionists must be PUNISHED!
Drilled into the ground, pounded into dust, made never to return.

Your inflammatory statements are only serving to fan the partisan
flames here. We could be having a rational discussion about ways to
improve the deletion system so stuff that should be kept gets kept and
stuff that should be deleted gets deleted, but instead you're just
pulling out the "deletionists are evil, let's form a committee to ban
them" card. That's definitely not a logical or dispassionate response.

-FCYTravis