[WikiEN-l] a new category for the living

David Boothroyd david at election.demon.co.uk
Thu Jan 19 19:34:43 UTC 2006

"charles matthews" <charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com> writes:
>Bryan Derksen wrote
>
>>  It'd help locate some of those if the living-person list were sorted by
>>  birth year, everyone over 120 years or so old is probably missing a death
>>  date.
>
>I'm beginning to wonder about all this.
>
>Adding [[Category:Living person]] - is that suppposed to be fact-checked or
>what?  [[Category:No death date]], that would be fine.

A while back I wrote an article about [[Elizabeth Cass]] who was a minor
cause celebre in 1887. She was born in 1863 but never hit the headlines
again. I assume she died sometime in the 1920s or 1930s but nowhere is
there any confirmation. She has a birth year category but no death year
category.

Would she be tagged as a 'Living person'?
--
David Boothroyd - http://www.election.demon.co.uk
david at election.demon.co.uk (home)