[WikiEN-l] Notability meta-guidelines

geni geniice at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 12:51:27 UTC 2006

On 1/19/06, Alphax (Wikipedia email) <alphasigmax at gmail.com> wrote:

> I actually don't see /how/ you could create 30 articles on a single
> Pokémon character without violating a) WP:NOR, b) WP:V, c) copyright, d)
> the laws of physics.

One for the pokemons appearence on the cards. One for it's apearence
in the gameboy game. Once for it's appearence in the TV show. One for
it's appearence in popular culture. One for the band named after that
pokemon. One for it's role in the great pokemon contriversy on
wikipedia.

yeah ok thats all I can think of at short notice
--
geni