[WikiEN-l] Pointless deletions

Chris Jenkinson chris at starglade.org
Wed Jan 18 12:52:53 UTC 2006

Tony Sidaway wrote:
> No thanks.  If the WP:CORP guideline is so useless that it has us
> deleting articles about companies of this size, it should be ignored,
> or perhaps deleted itself.

I think it should be the responsibility of someone who ignores a policy
to get something done for the good of Wikipedia, which I think you have
done here, to document what they did, what policy you ignored, and why
you ignored it. This will help others to reform the policies so ignoring
the policy won't be necessary in future.

Chris

--
Chris Jenkinson
chris at starglade.org

"Mistrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful."
  -- Friedrich Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zarathustra