[WikiEN-l] Re: Overuse of horizontal rules

stevertigo vertigosteve at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 04:39:40 UTC 2006

Stephen Bain a écrit:

>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Manual_of_Style_%28headings%29
>MoS says to start with level 2 headings, not any
other level, which
>makes alot of sense.

It depends on the context. Often the lede is just
a couple paragraph, and the first section is just a
explanatory subsection of the lede rather than a
foundational section in its own right. I just use
level three headers for those sections, sometimes
migrate material from section 1 to the lede if
its elementary. Sometimes its the other way around,
but I generally see more skinny ledes than fat ones.

SV