[WikiEN-l] AFD courtesy problem

Stephen Bain stephen.bain at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 02:08:42 UTC 2006

> Rob wrote:
> > Can we prevent google from indexing Vfd discussion pages?
>
> This would be a start, and I've talked to the dev's about it.  But I
> don't think it is sufficient.   Deletion seems much preferable to me.

I think Sam had the best idea above, which I would have also suggested.

Blank the page, or perhaps just leave a default notice. The debate
will still be accessible in the history, the search engines will only
see the default notice. They will still see the debate while it is
going on, but that is going to happen anyway.

--
Stephen Bain
stephen.bain at gmail.com