[WikiEN-l] Unnecessary fork update

Snowspinner Snowspinner at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 19:42:47 UTC 2006

I have just added the following text to my userpage.

==Expertise and deletion==

If you can verify for me that you are a subject expert in a subject
considered notable enough to include on Wikiedia, I will, on your say-
so, close any deletion debate as "keep" within your field of
expertise, and will undelete any articles within your field that you
say are notable.

It's a small step, but it's what I can do.

-Phil