[WikiEN-l] Unnecessary fork update

Fastfission fastfission at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 17:58:07 UTC 2006

Well, and the latter point is more of a long-term goal. No bludgeoning
should take place until we've sorted out a well-organized list of other
things which would be nice to fix a well.

(Also, I don't know what license the doll-collectors picked, but I bet they
picked a non-commercial one, which would be incompatible no matter what. I
suspect most people gravitate or will gravitate towards nc licenses when
they make-their-own-wiki for semi-obvious reasons.)

FF