[WikiEN-l] admin violations again

prgibbons at ou.edu prgibbons at ou.edu
Sat Jan 14 23:00:07 UTC 2006

If blocking me for reverting vandalism (tag placement and replacement with no discussion despite requests) isnt bad enough I am also blocked from my own user discussion page.  I want this violation corrected and the violating administrators warned about their abuses.

The only purpose for which power can be rightfully
exercised over any member of a civilized community,
against his will, is to prevent harm to others. His
own good, either physical or moral, is not sufficient
warrant

- John Stuart Mill