[WikiEN-l] Requests for rollback privileges

Chris Jenkinson chris at starglade.org
Thu Jan 12 16:03:01 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

The proposed "Requests for rollback privileges", which would give just
the rollback privilege to suitable editors who requested it, has
received a great amount of support with very few objections. Because of
this, I would like to have it become official policy and procedure. The
technical side which would make this possible is currently under
development. When it is ready, I believe that there is sufficient
consensus for it to be implemented immediately. I'd like to invite
everyone to read through the proposed mechanism and the discussion on
the talk page and if they have any worries or comments about this
proposal to make them!
  -->
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_rollback_privileges

Thanks,
Chris

--
Chris Jenkinson
chris at starglade.org

"Mistrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful."
  -- Friedrich Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zarathustra