[WikiEN-l] IP Blocks

Jason Gazeley burwellian at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Jan 11 15:01:36 UTC 2006

Is there any way to block IP's yet allow logged in users to edit from that
IP? My college's IP got blocked this morning due to Vandalism. I was just
about to revert some other vandalism at lunch when I got the blocked notice.

Checking the IP's edit history, a couple of the vandalism edits have still
not been reverted. The pages on "Proponent" and "United States Department
for Transportation" are still vandalised but being blocked I can not revert.

Thanks

Burwellian