[WikiEN-l] OTRS is filling again

Kat Walsh mindspillage at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 23:42:34 UTC 2006

On 1/8/06, MacGyverMagic/Mgm <macgyvermagic at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've got a few tickets in the works, but unfortunately there's a few I just
> can't handle.
> People who think they can appeal about edit wars they're losing and
> complaints about so-called rogue users and admins.
>
> Unfortunately, more and more of the requests that come in ask Jimbo (or
> someone else) to intervene in something. Can't we have a standard message
> referring people to dispute resolution?
>
> Mgm

Sounds like a decent idea. Draft one on Meta with the other templates,
perhaps? (and now we're getting OT for this list...)

-Kat
who has been less active answering these and more busy dealing with
them after they learn about dispute resolution. :-P

--
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Mindspillage | (G)AIM:LucidWaking
"Once you have tasted flight you will always walk with your eyes cast