[WikiEN-l] Re: Did I miss the great Digital Universe debate?

Michael Snow wikipedia at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 8 20:55:56 UTC 2006

charles matthews wrote:

> I mean [[Digital Universe]], which will be WP in Technicolor without
> errors or trolls, or something?  I realise userboxes must be more
> significant ...

Not just Technicolor, but also 3-D I believe. Basically, it would appear
to mix the ideals of two defunct projects, Nupedia and OneCosmos.net,
with a healthy (or unhealthy, depending on your point of view) dose of
UFOlogy behind it as well.

I'm not sure what there is to debate about the vaporware, though.

--Michael Snow