[WikiEN-l] OTRS is filling again

Mathias Schindler neubau at presroi.de
Sun Jan 8 11:40:07 UTC 2006

Dear wikien,

the Ticket System for email inquiries is again filling with requests.
Before the holiday season, we were able to kill the list of 300 open
tickets down to 30, now it is up again.

This OTRS can be considered an important and exhausting job. A large
share of those emails are related to wikipedia with standard questions
("Security Warning! Anyone can edit the page!), some of them are not
related at all (I would like to buy 30 tons of Steel pipes, I found you
on the internet).

Anyone who is not afraid of inbound email inquiries and who is willing
to spend some time in explaining how things work here is invited to help
out.

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/PR_department#Accounts_on_OTRS

Thanks for your help.

Mathias