[WikiEN-l] Deletion request and complaint

M. Anderson symphonia at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 04:39:03 UTC 2006

User: Aubbit
IP address is 68.225.182.79

Hi all,

I don't know how I should go about requesting a
deletion of a specific entry - I tried the FAQ but it
confused me even more. I have a bit of a problem.

I have been accused by admins of 'vandalizing' and
'blanking' a specific Wikientry: Bill Freeman.

I am doing neither. I am a personal friend of Mr.
Freeman, and I find the article extremely offensive,
as do his other friends. The person writing this
article (who reverts it back every time I edit it) is
obviously biased, and is revealing very untrue and
unneccisary information about Mr. Freeman and his
wife.

I merely am trying to edit out the offensive bits,
which keep reappearing the next day. I have read the
policy on 'neutral point of view' and such, and I
believe the user writing the article on Mr. Freeman
has violated that ten times over. Yet I am being
blocked and accused of vandalizing and blanking,
simply because I am trying to protect a friend who
does not deserve an article like that.

If possible, I would like this article deleted for
good, because it does more harm than good. If anyone
could help me with this, or work something out, please
let me know.
Thank you,
Aubbit