[WikiEN-l] Unused userboxes

Jay Converse supermo0 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 06:16:28 UTC 2006

On 1/6/06, Zzyzx11 at Wikipedia <zzyzx11 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Here's something that crossed my mind:
>
> As the number of userboxes continues to increase, I am starting to see a
> number of them that are currently NOT being used by ANYONE. So in a couple
> weeks from now, if these same userboxes are still not being used on any
> userpage, shouldn't they be put on TFD like any other unused, orphaned
> template? Why or why not?
>
> Zzyzx11 at en.wikipedia.org
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Zzyzx11
> zzyzx11 at hotmail.com

It's just me, but I don't see why not.  A userbox is a template is a
template is a template... and so on and so forth.  I don't see why just
because it's currently a hot button issue that we should prevent what
already is a valid reason for deletion from being used.

--
I'm not stupid, just selectively ignorant.