[WikiEN-l] Re: userbox : insanity ?

SCZenz sczenz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 00:44:19 UTC 2006

So how do we make things like this go away?  The trouble here is that
a shocking number, maybe an outright majority, of users seem to think
"free speech" on Wikipedia is a higher value than actually writing the
encyclopedia.  I don't think ignoring their views--misguided though
they may be--will improve the encyclopedia, I think it'll make things
worse.

SCZenz