[WikiEN-l] Userbox fads

Peter Mackay peter.mackay at bigpond.com
Thu Jan 5 10:49:35 UTC 2006

Campaigning for what, precisely?

> This is an encyclopedia, not a dating service.

It seems to me that Wikipedia is very good as an encyclopaedia compared with
everything else on the web, and very poor as a dating service, blog site,
chess-playing site etc when compared to other sites. Do people really come
here for these secondary reasons when there are other, better places
available?

Peter (Skyring)