[WikiEN-l] Check all deleted edits?

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 22:54:14 UTC 2006

On 1/4/06, Michelle Kinney <jareth at crimsonblade.net> wrote:
> I recall seeing a post in the past couple of months where someone had a
> solution to check all the boxes when restoring a deleted item.
> Unfortunately, I can't for the life of me figure out what I did with
> that message.  Would anyone happen to have it laying around?

The following bookmarklet, created by Brian0918, will do this:

javascript:for (i=0; i<document.forms.length; i++) { for (j=0;
j<document.forms[i].elements.length; j++) { f=
document.forms[i].elements[j]; if (f.type == 'checkbox') f.checked=
true; } } void 0

Source: <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators'_noticeboard/Archive19#Quick_selective_undeleting_and_watchlist_cleaning>

Angela.