[WikiEN-l] Worthy admins? (was "The userbox fad")

Ryan Delaney ryan.delaney at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 15:36:56 UTC 2006

I almost wish it were feasible to make a "Request for De-adminship" where
someone could be nominated for admin removal as a result of a user conduct
RFC, but then I realize what a trollpit that would become in a matter of
hours. Arbcom is really the only way to take away admin rights with any
measure of civillity and rationality. And they are swamped.

Maybe we need to be thinking harder about how to improve Arbcom.

Ryan