[WikiEN-l] Worthy admins? (was "The userbox fad")

Steve Bennett stevage at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 12:22:30 UTC 2006

Hi,
  Time for hiercharchies of admins? Give "rollback" powers to anyone
with half a clue. Save temporary block powers for people with a whole
clue.  Save permanent block/ban powers for people with demonstrated
good judgement, preferably on the previous levels.

Not to make it a prestige thing, of course...

Steve