[WikiEN-l] Unblocking the unblocked... please !

l'Omnivore Sobriquet omnivore.sobriquet at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jan 3 10:06:04 UTC 2006

Dear Admins,
    Here is a case of a block that has been lifted and that in fact hasn't been lifted...
 Some technicals I guess.
I got an (unwarned) blocking that I had made lifted regularily here in this group, but, twelve days afterwards, that is still on. You may refer to my talk page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:L%27Omnivore_Sobriquet
    There is nothing else I can do but simply report this mistake, that could be corrected within a short time. (yes, should be, in my view.)

Your IP address is 83.205.12.198. Please include this address, along with your username (if you are a registered user), in any queries you make.

    Please act or explain !!
l'Omnivore Sobriquet