[WikiEN-l] Proposal on userbox disagreement

SCZenz sczenz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 01:48:16 UTC 2006

My proposal was more to deal with the immediate problem and associated
wheel warring, which has at least in my experience been very ugly.

But I think you might be right, Tony.  This new development is
disturbing in general.  I don't favor a rush to action, but we do need
a reasoned consensus (among people who actually edit articles) about
what to do--and I think I'd support, personally, a policy against POV
userboxes.

SCZenz