[WikiEN-l] The userbox fad

slimvirgin at gmail.com slimvirgin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 19:05:53 UTC 2006

On 1/3/06, Chris Jenkinson <chris at starglade.org> wrote:
> I'm not sure how this whining about new admins is helpful. Rather than
> stirring up bad feeling amongst admins, perhaps you could do something
> more productive about the situation, such as asking new admins to
> explain their actions, voting oppose to people you think are unfamiliar
> with admin policy, etc.?

I do as you advise quite frequently but it makes no difference, and
there are only 24 hours in a day; to do any more I would have to, like
them, stop editing the encyclopedia completely. These e-mails are part
of the attempt to, as you say, "do something more productive about the
situation," so it's somewhat discouraging to have you dismiss it as
"whining."

Sarah