[WikiEN-l] SPOV threatens NPOV

Chris Jenkinson chris at starglade.org
Tue Jan 3 16:02:49 UTC 2006

David Gerard wrote:
> I'm coming across as much more strident in this thread than I mean to
> be. But the point is that pseudoscience is in fact *bullshit*, not
> science, and there's going to be no label that doesn't puff up the
> subjects with false respectability that won't soon carry the same
> connotations. Because it is in fact bullshit.

I wholeheartedly agree with the above. Pseudoscience is nothing more
than dogmatic and irrational thinking trying to pretend it's exactly the
opposite to get public support. It should not be given a single bit of
credibility at all - and not giving it credibility would fit perfectly
with our policy of neutral point of view.

Chris