[WikiEN-l] The userbox fad

Deathphoenix originaldeathphoenix at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 14:19:50 UTC 2006

I didn't mind them so much: I got into it late, but found them to be a
source of fun. However, I agree with you: these userboxes have gotten a
little out of hand. There's no need to make a separate [[Template:User
some_obscure_thing]] for every little thing. The userboxes that state
language and other skills are innocuous enough, but userboxes stating
religion, political affiliation, race, etc., are really pushing it, I think.