[WikiEN-l] Strange message recieved

Hans Schroder hansschroder at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 27 02:16:42 UTC 2006

FYI:

I have never used your site before and have not subscribed to it in any way.
I happened upon your site when I was looking up a woodworking term. By
mistake I think I hit a tab called discussion and up popped the following
message:

“…. Your user name or IP address has been blocked from editing
You were blocked by Hall Monitor

Reason given: returning vandal, long term vandalism, warned repeatedly,
third block (see our blocking policy)

Your IP address is 64.136.26.235. Please include this address, along with
your username (if you are a registered user), in any queries you make.  ….”

Perhaps someone has high jacked my computer somehow and used it to mess up
your site? Any comment you have regarding this issue would be welcome. Thank
you.