[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia's destiny

Delirium delirium at hackish.org
Fri Feb 24 08:02:50 UTC 2006

Peter Mackay wrote:

>>As for why you don't have an article, I would've thought that
>>is fairly obvious.  Unless you're famous in some area I don't
>>know about, it would seem not very many people have commented
>>publicly about you.
>>

>115 000 hits, Mark. That's more than the chap with the face.

Did you look at any of them?  Note in my quote I said "not very many
people have commented about you", which empirically appears to be true:
Almost all of those hits are either for other people named Stan Shebs,
or to posts written by our Stan Shebs himself (e.g. on Wikipedia or on
mailing lists).

Are you being deliberately obtuse?

-Mark