[WikiEN-l] "Trivia" sections in articles

Steve Bennett stevage at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 06:41:18 UTC 2006

A quick and illustrative example at [[Brian May]]

May is a vegetarian - ok, that could be put into another section.
May is the tallest member of Queen - I don't see where else that would
fit exactly.
Some character in some computer game is *rumoured* to have been
created after him - junk that deserves to be in the bin.

Personally I don't find much redeeming value in these "Character X in
show/game Y was based on this person" references at all.

Steve