[WikiEN-l] Userboxes: A fictional proposal

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 12:58:24 UTC 2006

geni wrote:

>Not to any serios degree. Well within our normal limits for dealing
>with organised attempts at POV pushing. The new year event appears to
>be the key factor in radicaliseing people.

Oddly, my sympathies with people hitting the roof over their copyright
violations being removed are best expressed by
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Template:Boohoo .

Perhaps I've missed some important point about how said people are the
future of encyclopedia production. I'd welcome detailed explanation,
in small words with pictures.

- d.