[WikiEN-l] Thoughts from a relative newbie

Jon thagudearbh at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 7 13:18:46 UTC 2006

What's wrong with the KGB? And if a user covered their user page with lots of images with the CIA (which on a worldwide scale has a far worse reputation than the KGB) would that be acceptable?

  Jon

Fred Bauder <fredbaud at ctelco.net> wrote:
  That mention of Lynx certainly does date you. I liked it too when I
was online with a CP/M Amstrad machine...

My thinking is that if a person presents themselves in an obnoxious
way that they are being disruptive. After all Hitler, if he were
alive, could edit anonymously.

If a user covers their user page with swastikas or emblems of the KGB
or the information that they are a pedophile and really think its
Ok, they are doing us harm both internally and externally and based
on how bad it is and how much trouble they are causing we can take
action.

Fred